1. Collection and Retention of Personal Data
PeerPower may collect your personal data, including but not limited to, information you provide directly to us such as first name, last name, identification number, address, email, contact information, financial data, creditworthiness information, investment data including any activities or transactions and/or data involving your use of services such as device, IP address, code identified device, type of device, mobile network information, connection information, geographic location information, types of browser, website data log, referring website, website history, login log, transaction log, customer behavior, website access statistics, access time, search history, use of various functions on the website and information collected through cookies and other similar technologies, through you registration on PeerPower’s website including the account registration with PeerPower’s staff and application form. PeerPower is storing your personal data only if we received such information from you directly. We will keep such information confidential using our highest standard of care.
2. Use of Personal Data
PeerPower uses your personal data only for the following purposes:
- to evaluate and proceed with your account opening process;
- to manage and facilitate your account services;
- to communicate account matters through various channels, such as solving service problems;
- to evaluate any financial information, financial status as well as to evaluate creditworthiness for the issuance of crowdfunding bonds;
- to evaluate the objectives for issuance of crowdfunding bonds;
- to verify your qualifications in accordance with Know Your Customer (KYC) rules, member classification according to Notification of Capital Market Supervisory Board Tor Jor. 21/2562, prevention of offenses under the Anti-Money Laundering Act B.E. 2542 and Counter-Terrorism and Proliferation of Weapon of Mass Destruction Financing Act B.E. 2549;
- to disclose legal information for the purposes of an investigation or a trial as instructed by any government agency or relevant laws;
- to follow up on any debt repayment due as specified by the terms and conditions governing the rights and obligations of the issuer and holder of debenture;
- to provide information of any products or services that may interest you;
- to verify the accuracy of the data for PeerPower’s risk assessment model development;
- to support the development, design and improvement of products and services, as well as for the development of PeerPower’s operations and work processes;
- to support the risk management of PeerPower; and
- to provide any other benefits according to the relevant laws and/or government agencies.
3. Disclosure of Personal Data
PeerPower may store your personal data and must keep your personal data confidential. PeerPower will not disclose your personal data to any third parties except the authorized employees of PeerPower, PeerPower’s affiliate and any third parties as authorized by you to access your personal data. Moreover, PeerPower will not use your personal data without your consent, except:
- PeerPower receives your consent;
- Provided that the said information is to assist you to conduct your desired transaction;
- Reporting of information to PeerPower, National Credit Bureau or to the relevant authorities requiring PeerPower to submit the information;
- Reporting information to the Securities and Exchange Commission;
- Disclosure of information as permitted or requested by relevant laws or government agencies
4. Amendment of Personal Data
You may make changes to your personal data. In case you wish to amend your personal data to be accurate and current, you may contact and inform our Customer Service for such amendment by emailing us at [email protected] In some events, our Customer Service may request additional documents for verification.
You may revoke your consent or cancel the disclosure of your personal data by sending notification to [email protected] or calling us at 02-026-3514. Please note that, after the revocation, you may not be able to use or receive the full functionality of the services.
6. Security Measures
Your personal data stored and secured in AWS system will be kept in various servers separately in order to ensure that such information are not lost. PeerPower will manage to back up the personal data on a daily basis ensuring that the stored information in S3 and AWS systems will not be replaced or lost from intentional deletion by the user or any cessation of the application’s operation. Information being stored in AWS system will be encoded with Amazon S3-Managed Key (SSE-S3) by the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES-256) technology.