PeerPower is seeking a dynamic Digital Content Manager to lead our efforts in building and engaging with our ecosystem of investors, business leaders, influencers and regulatory entities.
What will you do
You will lead our efforts in developing and executing on our digital content and engagement strategy, which includes:
- Developing social media campaigns and initiatives to support product launches
- Working with partners, agencies and publishers to increase audience engagement through compelling content e.g., social media, sponsorships, press releases, case studies, feature stories
- Serve as our in-house expert on latest trends in digital strategy, content formats, platforms and innovative forms of digital marketing campaigns
Who you are
Seasoned content creator: you are a strong believer that content and ideas move people. You thrive on Big Bold Ideas. You have hands-on experience creating digital editorial content (3+ years) for websites, blogs, newspaper, magazines, journals or other publications
Financially savvy / curious: you have an interest in personal and business finance and believe that financial literacy and responsible financial decisions are important enablers for everyone
Data-informed: you understand that digital content is done best with the help of data analytics, and have deep working experience in dealing with web analytics, SEO, and other digital data
Team player: you collaborate well with cross-functional teams to formulate strategies and action plans to create best-in-class content for our users
Self-starter: you are not afraid to propose and lead new initiatives with the aim to serve our users and readers better, and will get your hands dirty in order to get things done right and within tight timelines
Who we are:
PeerPower is the Future of Lending.
As the leading Online Marketplace Lender based in Thailand, our mission is to provide better rates for borrowers and better returns for investors.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Get a first-row view of consumer finance disruption in Thailand
- Opportunity to work with an extremely talented and experienced team (over 4 decades of experience in Finance and Technology collectively)
- Easygoing, energetic, result-driven and default-to-open culture
- Lively, open-concept working environment (our office is located in the heart of Bangkok, accessible by BTS and MRT)
If you enjoy building something that has the potential to grow and outlast you, if you believe that a group of dedicated individuals can positively impact the world (or at least an industry), if you like to think out of the box and challenge the status quo: this is the place for you!
Interested candidates, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the position of your interest in the email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.