PeerPower is seeking a dynamic Design Lead to drive our efforts in user centric design – both in UX/UI and across our digital and print media production.
What you will do
Collaborate with our cross-functional team to understand the heart of what we do and create an intuitive experience for our users. This includes:
- Create interaction flows, high fidelity wireframes, prototypes, storyboards and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas around user needs
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Conduct user research and usability testing and gather feedback, keep abreast of industry trends and create personas through user research and data
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
Who you are
- Qualifications related to fields in interaction Design, Visual Design/Multimedia or equivalent professional experience.
- 3+ years of hands-on UI/UX design experience with strong portfolio
- Experience in Web and Mobile device (iOS and Android) UX/UI design
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Proficient in UI/UX design tools: Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch or Axure etc.
Who we are
PeerPower is the Future of Lending.
As the leading Online Marketplace Lender based in Thailand, our mission is to provide better rates for borrowers and better returns for investors.
Why you’ll love it here
- Get a first-row view of consumer finance disruption in Thailand
- Opportunity to work with an extremely talented and experienced team (over 4 decades of experience in Finance and Technology collectively)
- Easygoing, energetic, result-driven and default-to-open culture
- Lively, open-concept working environment (our office is located in the heart of Bangkok, accessible by BTS and MRT)
If you enjoy building something that has the potential to grow and outlast you, if you believe that a group of dedicated individuals can positively impact the world (or at least an industry), if you like to think out of the box and challenge the status quo: this is the place for you!
Interested candidates, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the position of your interest in the email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.