PeerPower is seeking a dynamic Business Analyst to drive insights across markets, our operations and strategic initiatives.
PeerPower is the leading Online Marketplace Lender based in Thailand, our mission is to provide better rates for borrowers and better returns for investors.
What will you do at PeerPower?
- Structure complex, ambiguous and potentially charged business issues for PeerPower
- Independently perform analyses to track business performance
- Identify and investigate trends, changes, and opportunities in an ever-evolving market
- Develop analytical frameworks to support the company with new markets and products
- Develop compelling, insightful recommendations
- Lead execution against recommendations quickly and with flawless accuracy
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or establish new business processes
Are we right for each other?
- Intensely curious and driven to learn
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills with a love for statistics and numbers
- Experience working in a technical or business analysis role
- Plus: skilled with programming languages such as SQL, R and/or Python
- Fluent in Thai and English
- Passion for high-growth start-ups
Who we are
PeerPower is the Future of Lending.
As the leading Online Marketplace Lender based in Thailand, our mission is to provide better rates for borrowers and better returns for investors.
Why you’ll love it here
- Get a first-row view of consumer finance disruption in Thailand
- Opportunity to work with an extremely talented and experienced team (over 4 decades of experience in Finance and Technology collectively)
- Easygoing, energetic, result-driven and default-to-open culture
- Lively, open-concept working environment (our office is located in the heart of Bangkok, accessible by BTS and MRT)
If you enjoy building something that has the potential to grow and outlast you, if you believe that a group of dedicated individuals can positively impact the world (or at least an industry), if you like to think out of the box and challenge the status quo: this is the place for you!
Interested candidates, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the position of your interest in the email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.