0.5 - 5M THB
Take your business further
PeerPower is an online marketplace lender. We match creditworthy borrowers with investors through a trusted platform. We believe that no two borrowers are the same, so we personalise rates just for you (8-15% per year depending on credit grade).
Quick & Easy to Apply
Complete our online application and upload your documents.
Our online system assesses your credit profile and provides you with a loan quote within 3 working days
Get listed on Marketplace
Once you accept our loan terms, your loan will be listed on our marketplace
Get your funds
Once matched with investors, you will sign required loan documents and receive funds in your bank account.
Qualifications and Documents
You are eligible for a PeerPower business loan if:
- Your business is registered in Thailand as a company limited and has operated more than one year
- Your business location is located in Bangkok or greater Bangkok (Chachoengsao, Ang Thong, Nonthaburi, Nakhonnayok, Pathumthani, Samut Prakarn, Samut Sakhon, Samut Songkram, Saraburi, Suphanburi, Ratchaburi, Chonburi)
- You have at least one main shareholder (>20% shares)
- Certification Letter from DBD
- Certificate of Incorporation
- List of all Shareholders
- Main shareholder’s (>20% shares) copies of ID Cards (or Passports)
- Main shareholder’s (>20% shares) primary bank statement for the past 6 months
- Company’s primary bank statement for the past 6 months
- Latest Audited Financial Statements
- Main shareholders’ (>20% shares) Credit Reports from National Credit Bureau
- Company’s Credit Reports from National Credit Bureau
For small businesses, we know that time is money. Unlike a bank, our service differs in three different aspects:
- More Convenience - You do not need to travel to the physical branch to apply for a loan. Our application process is quick, easy, and transparent.
- More Speed - You can apply for a loan online in just 10 minutes, and receive a loan quote within 3 days.
- More Flexibility - No collateral is required. Borrowers have fexibility to repay the loan sooner.
We assess borrowers based on their financial standing, industry experience, and future growth plans.
No, we won’t charge you extra to pay your loan off early. Plus, you only have to pay interest for the time you borrow — so if you pay it off early, you pay less.
Co-Founder, Make IO