What will you do?
As the Senior Full Stack of User Facing team(Investor/Issuer) — you and your team will build and own the full-stack systems, internal tools, and customer-facing experiences that drive behind our growth. This includes leading the build of our micro-services, multi-flows systems, and growth-related customer experiences.
- 3+ years experience in full-stack engineering
- Experience with Python especially Django, Flask, FastAPI
- Experience with JS framework preferably ReactJS - NextJS
- Able to communicate in English
- Experience building and operating backend distributed systems
- Experience building software and systems that strike the right balance between simplicity, flexibility, and safety. We work mostly in Python. However, languages can be learned: we care much more about general engineering skills than knowledge of a particular language or framework.
- The ability to thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts
- A love for helping those around them grow and learn — and a love for working with those who do the same
- Creativity when thinking about the big things and understanding the nuance of the small ones
- The tools to build holistically; from specs and documentation to implementation, testing, deployment, and measuring impact
- The ability to balance speed, complexity, and scope in service of user needs
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org