PeerPower’s mission is to enable financial freedom and fairness - we build a trusted marketplace for loans where borrowers can get better rates and investors can get better returns.
As a product manager at PeerPower, you will work closely with our tech, analytics and design teams. It involves continuously understanding the target users and their needs and to come up with well-loved products that fit their needs and align with company plans and resources.
- You’re a creative product thinker who loves collaborating across the company with engineering, analytics, marketing and design
- You have experience managing technical software products from kick-off to launch
- You understand that every product, new or existing, is made through constant iteration, driven by data informing your decisions, insights and observations translating into meaningful action
- You hunt for insights in data from various sources and in-depth qualitative user research to help you come up with product improvements
- You define metrics and KPI to measure the success of products
- You never stop learning: You are aware that this business requires constant self-learning. From design trends, to prototyping tools that are constantly changing
Who we are:
We're Thailand's leading platform for digital credit. We believe that credit should be personalised for small business owners and done SMARTER, BETTER, FASTER.
We're a dynamic team previously from Morgan Stanley, Google, BCG, Rabbit Finance, AMEX, AC Nielsen, Phatra, Krungsri and are very dedicated to building a positive team culture for development.
Why you'll love it here:
- Get a first-row view of financial services disruption in Thailand
- Opportunity to work with an extremely talented and experienced team (over 4 decades of experience in Finance and Technology collectively)
- Easygoing, energetic, result-driven and default-to-open culture
- Lively, open-concept working environment (our office is located in the heart of Bangkok, accessible by BTS and MRT)
If you enjoy building something that has the potential to grow and outlast you, if you believe that a group of dedicated individuals can positively impact the world (or at least an industry), if you like to think out of the box and challenge the status quo: this is the place for you!