Field Officer Collections specialist
PeerPower’s mission is to enable financial freedom and fairness - we build a trusted marketplace for loans where borrowers can get better rates and investors can get better returns.
Our company is expanding and we are in search of a Collection Specialist. If you are highly motivated, proactive and possess a can-do attitude; we would love to meet with you.
What will you do at PeerPower?
- Manage the past due or delinquency account to be below target thresholds for 30+ days past due and 90 days past due
- Contact customers to determine the reason for delinquency, verify all information, and evaluate the customer’s willingness and ability to pay
- Spend ~50% of working hours outside the office to carry out collections activities
- Negotiate collection terms with business owners and ensure compliance
- Prepare reports for delinquent accounts and manage third party collectors and legal counsel
- Ensure compliance to the company’s policy and regulation for Collection and Recovery activities.
Are we right for each other?
- 2+ years working experience dealing with SMEs (Collections a plus)
- Experience in dealing with delinquent loans/restructuring loans with knowledge of applicable law
- Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to adapt with dynamic working environment
- Proven team player with good leadership skills
- Able to multitask under high pressure
- Comfortable traveling and meeting new people
- Must have own transport and ability to travel up-country
- Only Thai Nationals can apply
Who we are:
Peer Power Company Limited is a leading Thai fintech focused on online marketplace lending. We are a technology enabled financial marketplace. We enable qualified borrowers to secure lower rates and investors to access an attractive asset class. If you enjoy building something that has the potential to grow and outlast you, if you believe that a group of dedicated and passionate individuals can positively impact the world (or at least an industry); this is the place for you.
Why you'll love it here:
- A first-row view into disrupting the consumer finance services sector
- Opportunity to work with an extremely talented and experienced team with over 4 decades of experience in Finance and Technology
- Easygoing, energetic, and results-driven culture