PeerPower creates better financial outcomes for business owners and investors. Enabled by technology, we make private capital markets accessible via our crowdfunding platform and supply chain finance capabilities.
As the Commercial Lead, your responsibilities include resource planning, go-to-market planning and execution, work process optimization.
We are looking for a self-starter with demonstrated success working in a fluid, ambiguous high-growth environment.
The ideal candidate would have experience in scaling teams, contributing to the growth and development of Sales & Operations teams.
- Determine go-to-market approaches and structures;
- Conduct and enable regular business reviews and resource planning;
- Define, manage and provide insights on key performance metrics including building custom reports based on the needs of your business partners;
- Develop and execute initiatives designed to optimize operating workflows and team productivity
- Build up the Sales & Operations team and be responsible for budgeting, forecasting and tracking of metrics
- Design workflows and playbooks for Sales & Operations teams
- Oversee implementation of enabling systems and tools, working closely with internal systems teams
Our ideal candidate:
- Has 6+ years of sales, strategy and operations experience in a high-growth environment
- Has strong analytical skills and a structured approach to solving unique business problems
- Works well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Willingness to “roll up your sleeves” and get stuff done
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org