PeerPower is seeking a dynamic Software Engineer to work with us to build our Online Marketplace Lending platform.
What will you do at PeerPower?
- Develop and maintain both new and existing functionality of our P2P Lending platform
- Create integration and unit tests on what you have built
- Ensure the code quality and architecture is in line with best practice
- Assist and coordinate with business and marketing team as required
Are we right for each other?
- 1-5 years web development experiences with PHP
- Expertise in PHP, SQL, OOP and responsive website development (HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap/Bulma, JQuery, etc.)
- Experience with Git, SASS, Webpack and NPM
- Experience with PHP language and framework is a plus e.g. Laravel and Lumen
- Experience with JS framework and ES6 is a plus preferably VueJS
- You love to learn and explore new stuff
- You are a team player and with a CAN-DO attitude
- You love to discuss about what you have done and continuously seek ways to improve it
- Be able to communicate in English
Who we are
The Future of Lending is Smarter, Faster, Better
PeerPower is the leading Online Marketplace Lender based in Thailand, our mission is to provide better rates for borrowers and better returns for investors.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Get a first-row view of consumer finance disruption in Thailand
- Opportunity to work with an extremely talented and experienced team (over 4 decades of experience in Finance and Technology collectively)
- Easygoing, energetic, result-driven and default-to-open culture
- Lively, open-concept working environment (our office is located in the heart of Bangkok, accessible by BTS and MRT)
If you enjoy building something that has the potential to grow and outlast you, if you believe that a group of dedicated individuals can positively impact the world (or at least an industry), if you like to think out of the box and challenge the status quo: this is the place for you!
Interested candidates, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the position of your interest in the email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.