PeerPower is seeking a dynamic Technical Lead / Senior Software Engineer to work with us to build our Online Marketplace Lending platform.
What will you do at PeerPower?
- Lead our efforts to develop, analyze, and design the system to deliver on business requirements
- Lead and coach technical team; including converting business requirements to technical tasks, assigning them to team members, and ensuring timely delivery
- Review codes and ensure the quality through pull request
- Create integration and unit tests on what you have built
- Ensure the code quality and architecture are in line with best practice
- Deploy codes and features and manage the servers
- Keep our technologies and tools up to date
Are we right for each other?
- 5+ years web development experience with LAMP stack (3+ years with PHP frameworks preferably Laravel/Lumen)
- Strong leadership experience
- Expertise in PHP, ES6, SQL, OOP and responsive website development (HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap/Bulma, JQuery, etc.) and one of the JS frameworks (VueJS or React) preferably VueJS
- Expertise in Git, SASS, Webpack and NPM
- Experience with TDD and agile methodologies preferably Scrum
- Experience with SOLID principles, design patterns, and RESTful architecture.
- DevOps skill on AWS, Docker, or other Cloud services is a plus
- You possess a CAN-DO attitude; you love to learn and always keep yourself updated with the latest tech trends
- You are an able manager and collaborate effectively in cross-functional teams
- Be able to communicate in English
Who we are
The Future of Lending is Smarter, Faster, Better
PeerPower is the leading Online Marketplace Lender based in Thailand, our mission is to provide better rates for borrowers and better returns for investors.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Get a first-row view of consumer finance disruption in Thailand
- Opportunity to work with an extremely talented and experienced team (over 4 decades of experience in Finance and Technology collectively)
- Easygoing, energetic, result-driven and default-to-open culture
- Lively, open-concept working environment (our office is located in the heart of Bangkok, accessible by BTS and MRT)
If you enjoy building something that has the potential to grow and outlast you, if you believe that a group of dedicated individuals can positively impact the world (or at least an industry), if you like to think out of the box and challenge the status quo: this is the place for you!
Interested candidates, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the position of your interest in the email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.